Tuesday, December 8, 2009

DECEMBER!


I can't believe it's already December! Instead of posting an angry "I hate finals" post, I'm going to post a happy, "I love Christmas" post! I'm excited to go home next week, and then to spend New Years and the rest of my break after that in Nashville! I can't wait t just have a month off to rest. I need that. I'm pretty pumped about Christmas in general... hot chocolate, movies with the family, good food, cheesy Christmas music, Christmas Eve service, etc.

We had our ReMix "tacky Christmas" party last week... it was a good time. My attire:


Things on my Christmas list this year:

1. NEW YORK! (Spring Break this year--Mission Trip with my church! I told my parents all I really wanted was the money for this.)


Alicia Keys and Jay-Z just make me really excited to be going there...

2. This neat-o hat from Urban Outfitters!


3. Sweaters... Scarves... wintery things!

4. Fingerless gloves!

... that's about it. Pretty much I just want NYC for Christmas this year. I'm struggling in figuring out what to get the boy... ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment